How to donate
Credit card is the only payment method available from abroad. Please be sure to read and confirm the details below:
Please check the donation process described below:
- Enter your email address and click "Start".
- Access the URL included in the reply email.
- Enter the required details according to the instructions on the donation information input screen.
- Check that the entered information on the confirmation screen is correct.
- Donation accepted.
Regarding the donation process
- Donations through this system can only be made by individuals.
For contributions from corporations and groups, please contact the Fund-Raising Office（kikin [at] office.kobe-u.ac.jp * Please change [at] to @）.
- Please be aware that we will not accept any cancellations, alterations or refunds once the donation has been accepted.
* Please confirm that the amount and other details are correct on the information confirmation screen.
- Upon completing the donation process, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
Regarding payment methods
- Credit cards with one of the following symbols are accepted:
- Donations will be deducted from your account in the same manner as a normal credit card payment.
- Please check the statement sent by your credit card company for the donation payment (how statements are issued varies depending on the credit card company).
- The receipt will be issued on the date that the payment is made to Kobe University.Please note that receipts are only issued in Japanese.
- It takes about two months from the date of submission for your donation to be paid to the University by the credit card company. Please note that it will take approximately another 3 weeks to send the donation receipt after payment has been confirmed.
- Please note that payments for donations received after November 16th each year will be processed the following year and the receipt will be dated accordingly.
Please note that Kobe University cannot be held responsible for any damages resulting from the donation submission, unless the cause is attributable to the University.
The information that you submit through the donation process is SSL encrypted to ensure that it is transmitted securely. We strive to further improve security by using a dedicated server.
Regarding your personal information
The information entered into the donation form will not be used for any purposes other than the original intended purposes (i.e. administration purposes related to donation collection and Kobe University Fund promotion activities).
※From this point onwards, the donation procedure will be carried out on the F-REGI Co., Ltd. payment site.
※You will be returned to the top page of the Kobe University Fund.