- Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
On April 13, Kobe University, under the cooperation of Foreign Trade University (FTU), established a liaison base for education and research exchange in Vietnam in the Faculty of Japanese on FTU’s campus in Hanoi, Vietnam. The liaison base in Hanoi is the third international base for Kobe University, following the Kobe University China Office established in Beijing, China, in 2008, and the Kobe University Brussels European Centre (KUBEC) established in Brussels, Belgium, in 2010. In September 2019, the liaison base was relocated to FTU’s International Offices to strengthen cooperation.
About Hanoi Liaison Base
- Main Activities
- 1)Collaborative research, symposiums, and workshops
2)Liaison for student exchange
3)Cultivating the Kobe University network in Vietnam
- RoomA903, 9th floor, Building A, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street,
Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- email@example.com（International Academic Exchange Group, Kobe University）
- Foreign Trade University
- Visit from the Vietnamese Ministry of Health and Hanoi Medical University
- Kobe University visits Hanoi's Foreign Trade and National Economics Universities
- Kobe Kobe University Alumni Association in Vietnam hosts gathering in Hanoi
- Kobe University Alumni Association Exchange Meeting Held in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kickoff symposium held to mark establishment of Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
- Exchange Meeting Held with Kobe University Alumni Association in Hanoi, Vietnam
- A Courtesy Visit to the National Economics University in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kobe University Established a Liaison Base in Hanoi
Copyright © Kobe University. All Rights Reserved.