- Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
On April 13, Kobe University, under the cooperation of Foreign Trade University (FTU), established a liaison base for education and research exchange in Vietnam on FTU’s campus in Hanoi, Vietnam. The liaison base in Hanoi is the third international base for Kobe University, following the Kobe University China Office established in Beijing, China, in 2008, and the Kobe University Brussels European Centre (KUBEC) established in Brussels, Belgium, in 2010.
About Hanoi Liaison Base
- Main Activities
- 1)Collaborative research, symposiums, and workshops
2)Liaison for student exchange
3)Cultivating the Kobe University network in Vietnam
- Room no. 301, 3nd floor, Building B, Faculty of Japanese, Foreign Trade University, 91 Chua Lang Street,
Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- firstname.lastname@example.org（International Affairs Planning Group, Kobe University）
- Foreign Trade University
- Kobe University Alumni Association Exchange Meeting Held in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kickoff symposium held to mark establishment of Kobe University Hanoi Liaison Base
- Exchange Meeting Held with Kobe University Alumni Association in Hanoi, Vietnam
- A Courtesy Visit to the National Economics University in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kobe University Established a Liaison Base in Hanoi
Copyright © Kobe University. All Rights Reserved.