- Kobe University Liaison Office in Perth
Kobe University Liaison Office in Perth
Kobe University, with the cooperation of Hyogo International Association, established the “Kobe University Liaison Office in Perth” on April 1, 2020. Located within Perth’s Hyogo Prefectural Government Cultural Centre, it serves as a base for education and research exchange in Australia.
In Asia and Oceania, the Kobe University Liaison Office in Perth is the 5th international base for Kobe University, following the China Office in Beijing (opened in 2008), the Hanoi Liaison base (opened in 2015), the Beijing Foreign Studies University International Collaborative Research Base (opened in 2015), and the Kobe University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University Interdisciplinary Research Base (opened in 2018).
About Kobe University Liaison Office in Perth
- Main Activities
- 1) Collaborative research, symposiums, and workshops
2) Facilitating for internship program offered to Kobe University students
3) Cultivating international exchange in Australia
- Hodgson Street (near corner of French Street) TUART HILL Western Australia 6060 Australia
c/o Hyogo Prefectural Government Cultural Centre In Western Australia
- Please contact the following address for visit and utilization requests.
intl-relations[at]office.kobe-u.ac.jp (International Strategy Group, Kobe University)
- http://hyogo.com.au/（Hyogo Prefectural Government Cultural Centre in Western Australia）
- The 4th Kobe University Academic Research and Education Forum held with The University of Western Australia
Copyright © Kobe University. All Rights Reserved.