Programme Registration Method

1.Certificate Programme

If you are an undergraduate or a graduate student at one of the three member universities of the EUIJ-Kansai, you may receive an Undergraduate / Graduate Certificate in European Union Studies from the EUIJ-Kansai by completing several requirements. In addition to a bachelor's or master's degree granted by a home university, this certificate is granted by the EUIJ-Kansai to undergraduate or graduate students who have demonstrated desired achievements on EU studies.

Leaflet for Certificate Programme in EU Studies

Course list

Undergraduate student2018(PDF in Japanese).pdf
Graduate student2018(PDF in Japanese).pdf


Please refer to the website below.

  • Kobe University
  • Kwansei Gakuin Univeristy
  • Oska University/
  • Archives

    2.Credit Transfer Certificate

    Registration under credit transfer agreement among three member universities (Auditing students, credits completion) the EUIJ-Kansai now offers EU Studies courses within a framework of credit transfer among the consortium.

    Registration form

    Registration FormDownload
    1 Registration for the course EXCEL PDF
    2 Registration for the credit-transfer EXCEL PDF
    3 EUIJ-Kansai ML WORD PDF

    Registration procedure

    Students of three universities, who want to register on the EUIJ-Kansai Certificate Programme, have to complete following procedures:(Registrant for Certificate Programme need to complete A and B-1, and registant for credit transfer need to complete A and B-2;)

    Registration FormRegistration procedures
    A Registration for Certificate Programme Submit registration form to EUIJ-Kansai office at own university
    B-1 Registration at each university/faculty Students should complete by following the registration procedure at their own university (faculty and graduate school)
    B-2 Credit Transfer at all three member universities
    • Students intending to obtain EU Studies Certificate Programme offered by non-home universities must additionally register for auditing students, credits completion courses)
      Students must be submit registration form of credit to EUIJ-Kansai Office at their own university.
    • K.G. students who intending to register under credit transfer agreement among three member universities must apply at the Academic Affairs Department. (Kyomukikoujimubu)

    For registration and inquiry

    • EUIJ-Kansai Kobe University Office (Frontier Hall for Social Sciences, Kobe University 6F)
    • EUIJ-Kansai Kwansei Gakuin University Office (within the Institute for Industrial Research 3F)
    • EUIJ-Kansai Osaka University Office (OSIPP 2F)

    FAQ (in Japanese)

    Back to Top