Certificate in EU Studies in 1st semister

If you are an undergraduate or a graduate student at one of the three member universities of the EUIJ-Kansai, you may receive an Undergraduate / Graduate Certificate in European Union Studies from the EUIJ-Kansai by completing several requirements. In addition to a bachelor's or master's degree granted by a home university, this certificate is granted by the EUIJ-Kansai to undergraduate or graduate students who have demonstrated desired achievements on EU studies.

Flyer in Japanese  /  Programme Registration Method

Apprlication period
Lectures in Kobe University:Fri. 7 April-Tue. 18 April
Lectures in Kwansei Gakuin University:Sat. 1 April-Wed. 12 April
Lectures in Osaka University:Thu. 6 April-Tue. 18 April

Back to Top